Sporting Clubs Timetable
Including dodgeball, football, racket sports, mixed gymnastics, girls' football, ALN football, girls' gymnastics, netball training, hockey training, girls' rollerblading, rugby training, cross fit and handball
Please Note: From week commencing 25 November 2019, Year 9 & 10 Football Thursday's is now Break 1 NOT break 2
If you would like to attend one of these clubs, please remember the following rules and guidelines:
- When the bell goes for break 1 or 2, if you want to attend a class you need to be at the lockers outside the PE department within 3 minutes of the bell going. If you are not there by this time you will miss out.
- If anyone attending the extracurricular clubs during break returns to lesson in the incorrect kit or late for any reason they will be warned and it may result in the club being stopped.
- Each club will stop at least 5 minutes before the end of break, to allow for pupils to return on time.
- The Astro Turf is being trialled for this term only. If there are any issues regarding lateness, behaviour or uniform after these clubs then it will result in the Astro Turf being banned.
- For every club you attend you earn 1 point for your house.